Supporting you and your family to be the best you can be!
Our Family Well-being team can connect you up with others that can help provide in-home support and counselling.
What can you help me & my family with?
We can help with a range of things whether you just want to drop-in for a chat or need something a bit more, like a support plan.
Our team can help you with:
- managing the day to day running of your house
- looking and putting together daily routines
- parenting programs
- making sure you are eating good tukka
- understanding your kids development and needs
- health care & getting you access to services that you need
- emotional support – there’s no shame in talkin about it
- housing and responsibilities
- budgeting and income
- child/parent relationship and communication
- alternative forms of discipline for children
- information on services/programs that also assist our families
How do I access the service? Do I need a referral?
- Our Family Well-being Program is designed for parents/caregivers, and your kids.
- It is available to families who attend out clinics at Dunwich, Capalaba and Wynnum and would like support from our team.
- Families can also self-refer
- You can give us a call and have yarn to one of our staff at time
Please note this referral form will navigate away from the Yulu-Burri-Ba website to the ATSICHS Brisbane website. Yulu-Burri-Ba’s Family Well-being team will still receive your referral request.
Is there cost?
- No, services provided by our Family Well-being team are provided free of charge.
Want to know more? Get in touch with us by calling our Dunwich clinic