Feeling sad or worried about things in life?
Don’t enjoy the things you used to enjoy?
Having trouble sleeping or eating?
Using drugs or alcohol as a way to cope?
Have goals around housing, work or study?
The Yulu-Burri-Ba Social Health team are here to help people get through stressful and challenging times.
Our workers in the Social and Emotional Wellbeing team are:
- Connie – Social Worker/Team Leader
- Raychelle – Psychologist
- Rayno – Psychologist
- Emily – Social Worker
- Paul —Psychologist
Seeking support is your choice, and we respect your right to decide when and how you may like to link in.
You can link in by:
- visiting your GP
- or talking to one of our Aboriginal Health Workers
What you can expect from us:
- Support that is respectful
- Support that is culturally safe
- Support that is confidential
Other useful contact numbers:
- Lifeline (24/7) 13 11 14
- Suicide Call Back Service (24/7) 1300 224 636
- DV Connect (24/7) 1800 811 811